Hello one and all!
It’s been along time since we’ve seen one another, but this is a great day when we get to do two main things:
- Share our experiments integrating ICTs and authentic learning
- Look toward 2014 and discuss strategies to support successful change.
Because it’s been a while since our last session, please update everyone on some of the things you’ve been up to in the interim. Use the Comments feature of this post to do this, so then later people can reply to you to leave their feedback when we get into “Sharing” next.
Below are links to things workshop participants have used or developed this year. Please take time to look through each and then Leave a comment for the author.
Concurrent Activity: 2014 and Beyond: Making Personal Learning a Reality
- Schoology Resources (Look to Learns)
- Challenges: Logistics or Learning?: Wordle and Word Doc
- if “Logistics,” Read & Discuss – 20th vs 21st Century Schooling?
- Chapter on Developing Your VIsion
- What is Your Job? – small group composite (see an example from NCC?)
- Your “Real Job” – developing “Successful Learners” (from the Melbourne Declaration)
- Use Google Docs to combine “Your job” with “Successful Learners? (Sample)
- Current Collection of Look to Learns
- Schulzy’s site
Here are some other resources people have found useful that they wanted to share.
Review & Farewell
- Debrief 2014
- Reviewing Next Era Ed