Thursday, 8 April 2010 4:00 – 5:30 in room 207
Use Typewith.me to post questions, interests, issues, etc.
Here’s the Workshop blurb: This session follows on from the keynote “It’s broke, so fix it” and details the main strategies discussed. Find out how Web 2.0 tools and rich media can be integrated into a research based framework that finally makes the shift from teacher-directed to student-managed learning that spans a student’s school years and results in greater achievement and preparation for their futures.
Take a targeted Self-assessment for skills related to the strategies below: Digital Learning Skills List Checklist (doc)
Here’s a snapshot Roadmap for integrating Web 2 tools into these three strategies.
Look to Learn
A New Take
- WebQuest 2.0 Website
- Tom’s Current WebQuest 2.0 Process (pdf)
- Use the article above and the Designing a WebQuest 2.0 (doc) and the links below as a guide.
- Tom’s Educational Leadership rant about Real WebQuests
- Revisiting WebQuests in a Web 2 World
- Bernie weighing in on “Real WebQuests”