How great to be back in Perth! I’m really pleased to return to the ECAWA conference to see old friends and meet new ones. During the conference I’ll be presenting:
the following sessions:
- Next Era Ed Readiness Check: Debrief
- How Hobsons’ Edumate Accelerates Next Era Ed
- Challenging your software to support your school goals with Edumate with Hannah Drover of Hobsons Edumate
The Five Steps to Next Era Ed
- Vision – is it articulated and shared?
- Evidence – exactly what does achievement of the Vision look like?
- Pedagogies – do you have research-based models to get you there?
- Curriculum 2.0 – are your units designed to leverage the models & ICTs?
- Process – have you closed the loop for continuous improvement?
Take the Next Era Ed Readiness Check?
Vision & Evidence
- Your School’s Vision for student learning
- The Melbourne Declaration’s definition of Successful Learners with isolated elements for evidence
- Australian Curriculum: Rationale and Aims
Pedagogies / Psychology Research
- Next Era Ed Overview (pdf)
- The Edge-ucators Way
- Look to Learn + Tumblr Stream and “Greatest Hits”
- WebQuests & WQ 2.0
- CEQ•ALL Overview
- Research Rationale
- Profiles (pdf)
- Rubric (pdf)
Frameworks / Processes
- Understanding by Design / Schooling by Design
- Curriculum Mapping
- High Reliability Schools