Below are a few Look to Learn activities that might suit the students / courses identified below. You do not have to limit yourself to those at your Grade Level / KLA, but these groupings are meant to save you time as you trial this approach for promoting Visible Thinking.
- Dance: Taptronic (Dubstep and Irish dance)
- Drama: “Aussie” commercial
- Visual Arts: New Yorker Cartoon – late for a date!
- Visual Arts: staged photograph – Gregory Crewdson
- Music: Mozart aged 11
- Visual Arts: Anime Pendulum
English / Humanities
- Economics: Big Mac is More than a Meal
- Public speaking / communication: Minister Bill Shorten
- Poetic imagery: the animated eye
- Geography / history: Burma’s Aung San Suu Kyi
- Geography / history: The Shape of Europe
- History: Barrack Obama & Rosa Parks
- History / English: The British Schindler
- English / history: Tibetan protest